Right of withdrawal
Content of the right of withdrawal
We hope you will love our products as we love them, yet you can exercise the right of withdrawal in accordance with below prescribed, if and as you purchase the products as a consumer (as defined by art. 45 of the d. Lgs . 206/2005).
Except as provided in paragraph "Exceptions to the right of withdrawal", you have a period of 14 days to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without incurring any costs, except for the following costs that will remain your sole responsibility: a) the additional costs coming from the decision, made with our prior specific consent, of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us and b) direct costs for the return of the Products.
Deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal
The end of 14 days for the withdrawal exercise starts from
- the date on which you or a third party (other than the carrier and designated by you) acquire the physical possession of the Products, or
- the day on which you or a third party (other than the carrier and designated by you) acquire the physical possession of the last product in the case of multiple products you ordered using one order and delivered separately
- the date on which he or a third party (other than the carrier and designated by you) acquired the physical possession of the last lot or piece in the case of delivery of Products consisting of multiple lots or pieces.
Procedures for the exercise of the right of withdrawal
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must send an unequivocal statement to terminate the Contract or submit the withdrawal form (although not mandatory, but in this case duly filled) to our following alternative addresses:
- by email: email@example.com
- by post: Guerrilla Nails Di Tanzi Luana, Via 2 Giugno 15 , 29010 Fontana Fredda di Cadeo (PC), Italy
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of 14 days as regulated and described in "Deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal"; in case of sending the notice of withdrawal by e-mail we will give you immediate receipt confirmation on a durable medium (eg.: e-mail).
The Products being returned following the exercise of the withdrawal right must be returned or delivered to us at Guerrilla Nails Di Tanzi Luana, Via 2 Giugno n. 15, 29010 Fontana Fredda di Cadeo (PC), Italy, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day when you had communicated your withdrawal. The deadline is met if the Products will be returned before the expiry of the 14 day period.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
Except for products containing jewelry or cosmetic bags (trousses), our Products are sealed and for hygienic reasons, and for reasons related to health protection, they cannot be returned if opened after delivery. Therefore the exercise of the right of withdrawal will be valid and effective only if the Products are returned undamaged, with labels and original packing.The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the event that the purchased Products were possibly manufactured following your specific requirements or were still customized, or if they can deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Effects of withdrawal
Withdrawing from the Contract, all payments received from you will be refunded, which may include the cost of delivery (except for the costs referred to in paragraph "Content of the right of withdrawal") without undue delay and not later than fourteen (14) days from the day where we will be informed of the decision to terminate the Contract, provided the products are returned complete, with labels and original packing.These refunds will be made using the same means of payment used to purchase the Products, unless we jointly (and expressly) agree otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.Refund may be suspended until the receipt of the Products, or until the demonstration you have sent back the goods, whichever comes first.The costs for the return of the Products will be at your sole responsibility.Except as provided in paragraph "Exceptions to the right of withdrawal", you will be only responsible for the diminished value of the products resulting from their handling different from those needed to determine the nature, characteristics and their operation.
So what to do in the end?
- Send us within the time above specified a communication in which you put us aware of your intention to return the products, indicating, where you think appropriate, the reasons for the return
- Remember that products must comply with all the conditions listed above to be returned
- Send us the products in the original conditions and packaging, making sure that they are well protected for shipment. Use the shipping method you deem appropriate.