The data controller
The controller of Your Data (the "Controller") is Tanzi Luana, owner of the "Guerrilla Nails" trademark, with registered office in Fontana Fredda di Cadeo (PC), Italy, Via 2 Giugno n. 15, P. IVA 01697170338 - REA PC – 184319. For whatever request about the processing of Your Data, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Categories of the data and the purposes of the processing
Guerrilla Nails could process the following Data and for the following purposes:
- Internet browsing without being registered to the Website
- Subscription to the Website
Should you aim to subscribe to the Website, but not necessarily to proceed with a purchase order (the "Order"), we will ask you an e-mail address and the creation of a password: this password will be encrypted and no one could see it for obvious security reasons; regarding Your e-mail, this will work as Your username.The purpose of this processing is to let you access to Your reserved area of the Website and then proceed, in a second step and subject to the provision of other Data, with the filling out of an Order.
- Filling out of an Order
If you want to purchase a Product on the Website, besides subscribing to the Website and providing the Data specified herein above at letter B), you must provide other Data and, more precisely, the followings: name, surname, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, data regarding payment methods (bank account, credit card number).The purpose of this processing is to let you fill out of an Order, then let Guerrilla Nails perform the purchase agreement (even before the entering into the said agreement) and fulfill the Order itself, sending You the purchased Product to the address You have provided and issue the invoice to the billing address You have provided.
If you want to receive the latest news about our Products and our promotions, You just need to subscribe to our Newsletter (even without having been signed to the Website) by providing Your e-mail address only and giving Your consent – by "flagging" in the proper square space – to the processing of the said Data for marketing e promotion purposes. You have the right to withdraw the said consent to the said processing simply by clicking on the link "unsubscribe" that You will find in every promotional e-mail.
- Soft spamming or "direct marketing"
Guerrilla Nails could use, even without Your previous consent, Your e-mail address just to send You some promotional e-mails regarding similar Products to the ones You already purchased on the Website ("soft spamming"). Anyway, you could object to this Data processing anytime ("opt-out"), simply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further Purposes
Furthermore, Your Data could be processed for the following purposes:
- answer Your specific requests;
- for administrative, tax or accounting purposes regarding the client-provider relationship and in order to comply with the Controller's obligations set forth in the Italian and the European Law, as well as with the judicial authority, or in order to exercise the Controller's rights.
Mandatory or non-mandatory nature for the data provision and consequences in case of missed provision
For what regards the purposes referred to in the previous paragraphs B ("Subscription to the Website") and C ("Filling out of an Order"), Your Data provision to Guerrilla Nails is not mandatory, but merely optional and Your consent is not required for the related processing, however, if You do not provide the above said Data, you will not able to sign in to the Website, nor to the private areas of the Website itself, nor to fill out of an Order and, as a consequence, it will be not possible for Guerrilla Nails to enter into/perform the purchase contract, nor to fulfill an Order.
For what regards the purpose referred to in the previous paragraph D ("Marketing") and E ("Soft spamming or direct marketing"), Your Data provision to Guerrilla Nails is not mandatory, but merely optional, however, if You do not provide the above said Data, you will not be able to receive updates or promotions about the Products.
However, it is understood that Your ojection to the Data processing will not prevent Guerrilla Nails from using Your Data in order to comply with mandatory statutes, in particular with reference to the purposes set forth in paragraph F ("Further Purposes").
Legal basis for the processing
The period for which the personal data will be stored
Your Data will be stored for the following periods of time:
- regarding the purposes under paragraph B ("Subscription to the Website"), C ("Filling out of an Order") and F ("Further purposes"), Your Data will be stored for the entire contractual relationship and, after its expiration, for a period of time as provided by the tax, civil, and procedural law;
- regarding the marketing purposes, Your Data will be stored until You withdraw Your consent or until you will opt-out from the said processing or until you will ask for the cancellation of Your Data.
Moreover, we keep the log-files of each login for six months, thus in order to provide information should a hacker attack occur. Your Data will be stored for six months even after your cancellation from the Website. The Administrator could not reach those Data and are not accessible from the Website. Those Data are:
- username (e-mail);
- access result.
Recipients of data – data transfer outside eu
Once You subscribe to our newsletter, Your Data could be processed by The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA, an American company and owner of the trademark "MailChimp", which it has been appointed as processor for what regards the marketing purposes under paragraph D ("Marketing"). The Rocket Science Group LLC obtained the "Privacy Shield" certification, then you shouldn't worry about the compliance with the Regulation EU n. 2016/679 (the "GDPR").
Your Data will be not spread out, but they could be communicated to third parties such as:
- legal and tax consultant;
- public entities and other institutes pursuant to mandatory statutes.
Among the rights the GDPR grants to You, we must mention the right
- to access (art. 15 GDPR): You may ask Guerrilla Nails whether or not Your Data are processed and, if so, receive access to those Data and to specific information on the processing, such as information on the purposes, on the categories of the Data concerned, on the existence of other rights as set out below; You may also request copy of Your Data;
- to rectification (art. 16 GDPR) :: You have the right to have your Data rectified in case of inaccuracy or incompleteness; upon request, inaccurate Data will be corrected and incomplete personal Data will be completed;
- to erasure (art. 17 GDPR) :: You have the right to have Your Data erased without undue delay subject to the conditions provided under art. 17, paragraph 1, of the GDPR and subject to the exceptions provided under paragraph 3 of the same GDPR article;
- to restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR) :, You have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of Your Data (subject to the conditions provided under art. 18, paragraph 1, of the GDPR);
- to Data portability (art. 20 GDPR) : You have the right to request and receive Your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the Data to another Controller in case the processing is based on consent or relates to special categories of personal Data processed on the basis of consent or the processing is based on the execution of a contract and it is carried out by automated means; You also have the right to obtain direct transmission of Data from one Controller to another, where technically feasible; it remains the possibility of obtaining the erasure of data, as indicated above;
- to object (art. 21 GDPR) : You have the right to object, at any time, to processing of Your Data on grounds relating to Your particular situation as per art. 21 GDPR; furthermore, You have the right to object at any time to processing of Your Data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling to the extent that is related to such direct marketing;
- to withdraw (art. 7 GDPR) : where the processing is based on point (a) of art. 6(1) or point (a) of Art. 9(2), You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to present a claim before the Supervisory Authority (art. 77 GDPR) .
You could exercise Your rights simply by writing to email@example.com