Stamping Plate “Classy and Sassy”
SKU code: T-WN-004
“Classy and Sassy” stamping plate includes 1 large design made up of lace, butterflies, flowers and ladybugs. Each design is engraved on to the stainless steel plate. Every plate is covered with a protective film to remove before use. The image plate measures 6 x 12 cm with vinyl backing for increased ease of use. Each plate comes singularly in its own plastic sealed envelope.
7 items available
Add to wishlist
How to use
What you need:
Nail Polish – we suggest you the use of an opaque nail polish with strong pigmentation / Stamp & Scraper set/ Whats Up Nails Image Plate.
How to stamp:
1. Remove the blue protective film;
2. Apply the Nail Polish of your choice to the design you wish to stamp;
3. Remove the excess nail polish with a scraper using a 45° angle;
4. Roll the stamp over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure;
5. Transfer the design by rolling the stamp over you nail;
6. Apply a top coat for a longer lasting result.
Whats Up Nails is a Us brand specialized in nail art tools and decorations.